Tiffany & Co. releases new iPhone application
Tiffany & Co. just released a new application called the Engagement Ring Finder that pretty much blew me away. As an avid iPhone user, I am always on the lookout for useful apps and this definitely ranks pretty high. It is helpful as can be, even for those who are not close to getting hitched (like myself) because, let’s be honest, we girls like to dream and think ahead. This is also perfect for men who want to surprise their fiances-to-be.
Features of this application include:
– A ring sizer, the first tool of its kind from a jeweler, which allows users to determine their size by placing an actual ring directly on the screen. After placing the ring on the screen, you can scroll until you find a match (screenshot below)
– Ability to browse the collection according to shape, setting, metal or design. You can also pair the rings with wedding bands.
– The rings are shown true-to-size and each style may be viewed with diamonds of six different carat sizes. Users can also zoom in on a ring’s details.
– Save and share favorites via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter.
– Make an appointment to go in-store or set up a call with a consultant via the app as well.
Watch a video of how exactly the application works here:
The application is available to download now at the iTunes Apple store. Click here to download.